HIFU stands for ‘High Intensity Focused Ultrasound.’
HIFU treatments target various depths of the body’s tissue for skin tightening, skin lifting and body contouring. This non-invasive treatment works by targeting the skins layers to stimulate collagen and elastin production as well as focusing on the muscular layers, which most other treatments are unable to reach.
HIFU Vaginal treatment has become one of the most sought after treatments for tightening of the vagina on a superficial and/or muscular level for a number of beneficial reasons.
The vaginal tightening HIFU system uses non-invasive ultrasonic focusing technique to focus on the mucous membrane and fibrous layer and muscle layer directly. Using high intensity ultrasonic waves as the energy source it penetrates to the required layer of tissue causing micro injury to the deeper layers to stimulate collagen and elastin production (which in turn leads to tighter more youthful skin) whilst the outer tissue is left undamaged. This therefore means there is little to no downtime or sensitivity following treatment, with some results being detected instantly.
During training students will learn all about the theory elements of HIFU, how it works and what benefits it can have for their client. These include:
- Increasing vaginal moisture
- Increasing sensitivity during sexual activity
- Improving vaginal tightness and firmness
- Stress incontinence is reduced and improved
- Improves, Firms & tightens muscles in the treated area
- Reduction / elimination of vaginal bacterial Infections
- Helps treat signs of aging and offers an overall rejuvenation for the vagina
- Clinically proven Safe and effective
- Cost effective alternative to surgical operation
- No need for anaesthesia or sedation
- No incisions or risk of infection
- No Downtime
- Results can be noticed after just 1 treatment
Students will also learn:
- How to consult their client
- Pre procedure and aftercare for their clients
- Machine use and settings
- Product/treatment cost and pricing
- Health and safety
- Anatomy and physiology relating to the areas being treated
The are a few different options. Course only, or course and machine.
No there is not currently any requirement for pre-study
We have a few options for you to book. You can book here on our website, by contacting us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us on 0151 345 6597.
No previous experience is required.
- CPD Accreditation Group
- Certification provided on successful completion of the course
The price for this course is £650 Inc VAT. For the course and the machine, the price is £2000 Inc VAT. You can also have machine with stand for £2100 Inc VAT. Finance option are available. Please contact us if you would like any more information on finance.
Yes, we will arrange all models for you unless you wish to bring a model of your own. They will still be charged our normal model fee to cover products and disposables.
As you can understand, we only have a few places available on each course. For this reason, we take a deposit to ensure that the place is secured for a student. This protects us against last minute cancellations and places that could have been offered to another potential student. For this course, a £500 is required in order to secure your place.
We are based on the outskirts of Chester, next to the UK’s largest outdoor clothes shopping outlet (Cheshire Oaks). We are 10 mins drive/taxi from Chester train station and conveniently placed right next to all the main motorway links (just off the M53 & M56). Our Post Code is CH2 4NE.