Terms Of Bookings
- Course bookings are only secured once deposit payment has been made.
- Final balance is due 1 weeks prior to the course date. If payment is not made, the course booking is no longer guaranteed.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposits are non-transferable within 4 weeks of the course date.
- All payments are non-refundable within 4 weeks of the course start date.
- TabaUK reserves the right to cancel the course at any point – in this rare circumstance courses will be re-arranged.
- Models will be supplied for courses where needed. In very rare circumstances, model cancellations can result in limited or no live model experience. In this circumstance the tutor will simulate the live experience as best possible and you will be invited back to work on a live model under supervision by our tutors. This will not result in certification being withheld providing ample evidence has been gained by the tutor to ensure you are able to carry out the treatment safely and successfully.
- Deposits are to be paid on booking to secure the allocated appointment slot.
- Without a deposit payment, the appointment is not secured and therefore we may not be able to accommodate you at the time requested.
- Model appointments are carried out by our students under supervision from our tutors. Models should be aware that they are receiving a discounted service and therefore TabaUK will not be held responsible for unsatisfactory results.
- No shows will result in loss of deposit.
Cancellations or rearrangements made within 48 hours of the appointment time will result in loss of deposit.
Anti Wrinkle Injections:
The initial cost of treatment does NOT include a top up appointment. If unsatisfactory results have occurred, models should contact TabaUK and our nurse practitioner will assess the results and decide if a top up is required. If it is, this will be of no additional charge. This is at TabaUK’s discretion.