Our Plasma Fibroblast course comprises of both theory and practical elements on Plasma skin techniques, and has been structured from start to finish with you in mind, to assure that when you complete your training, you will leave with the specialist skills that will help you feel confident to perform Plasma Fibrobalst procedures.
You will gain practical experience both in the classroom and working on live models.
- Anatomy and Physiology of the skin
- Health and Safety
- Non-surgical skin tightening and lifting, including reduction of lines and wrinkles
- Non-surgical blepharoplasty (eye lid correction) – including tightening baggy lower eyelids and excess upper eyelid skin
- Skin tag and mole removal
- Effective and safe acne improvement
- Pigmentation reduction
- Skin regeneration
- Skin tightening for face and neck lifting
- Specialised for wrinkle reduction
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scarring
- Boost the transdermal absorption of skincare ingredients
- Full consultation process
- Live model experience
- Business Setup
The price for this course is £1499 Inc VAT and machine or £999 without the machine.
Finance option are available. Please contact us if you would like any more information on finance.
No previous experience is required. Whether you are a permanent makeup artist or a complete novice, we will give you all the training you need to become a successful Plasma Fibroblast practitioner.
1 day + pre-study
There are two options for this course. With or without machine. If you purchase the machine the Plasma kit includes the following:
Yes, pre-study is essential to give you a basic knowledge of the Plasma techniques and theory before coming to train with us.
- CPD Accreditation Group
- Certification provided on successful completion of the course
Yes, we will arrange all models for you unless you wish to bring a model of your own. They will still be charged our normal model fee to cover products and disposables.
As you can understand, we only have a few places available on each course. For this reason, we take a deposit to ensure that the place is secured for a student. This protects us against last minute cancellations and places that could have been offered to another potential student. For this course a £500 deposit will be required in order to secure your place. The full balance of the course is due 1 week prior to training.
We are based on the outskirts of Chester, next to the UK’s largest outdoor clothes shopping outlet (Cheshire Oaks). We are 10 mins drive/taxi from Chester train station and conveniently placed right next to all the main motorway links (just off the M53 & M56). Our Post Code is CH2 4NE.